Even if you try to be extra careful not to soil your carpets, they will still catch dust and dirt, spills from coffee and drinks, they will still get stained, will be inhabited by bugs and mites and other microorganisms that can threaten your health. Because of this, it is would be practical for your to do regular carpet cleaning in Perth to keep your carpets in excellent condition and to extend its lifespan. To avoid getting the services of carpet cleaners, here are simple ways to prolong your carpet’s life.
- According to the experts, carpets should be vacuumed at least once a week especially on areas with more foot traffic and areas that are frequented by your pets and family. With regular vacuum cleaning, you can prevent the expected build-up of dirt, dust, dirt and microorganisms that can easily shorten its life. Apart from cleaning your carpet every week, it would be wise for you to clean hard to reach areas that are covered with carpets such as underneath home appliances and furniture.
- For wall to wall carpets, vacuum per section or you can divide the carpet in quadrant. In order to do thorough carpet cleaning in Perth, vacuum the carpet per phase to ensure that you would cover all the quadrants.
- Provide more time for vacuuming on carpets that are rich or thick. Run the vacuum several times on areas with deep-seated dust or dirt to effectively eliminatethem. Repeat vacuuming the area until you are satisfied with the result or when it is thoroughly clean. You can also spray a mixture of vinegar, baking soda and warm water on hard to remove stains.
- Allocate more time on carpet areas with more foot traffic or areas that are frequently stepped on and areas where your household frequently sits or stays. There are different vacuuming strokes that you can apply such as overlapping and crisscross.
- For a more effective and more natural carpet cleaning in Perth, put some baking soda in your vacuum bag. This will leave your carpet smelling fresh and clean after vacuuming. For stubborn stains, call a professional carpet cleaner for the job.