Thailand – March 8, 2016 – Whether you are buying or renting a condo, it is important that you consider a few important factors first. Remember, it pays to know more about the place you plan to live in so that you don’t have any regrets when you’ve struck up on a deal and made the necessary payments. Here are some important things to consider when buying or renting a condo.
- The Amenities and Condo Costs. The first thing you should know about condos and amenities is that most of the time, the amenities don’t influence the condo costs that much. Most people would think that by buying or renting a unit in a building that has more amenities would mean higher costs for the buyer or the tenant. But most of the time, bigger buildings with amenities like gyms and pools would often spread the costs among the high population of the building. A building could have fewer amenities but still be priced high.
- Convenience of Location. What specific reason do you have for living in the building? Does the location provide easier transportation to your place of work? The building should resonate with your lifestyle and how the location would convenience you. Think about all the places that you regularly go to eat or explore.
- The Demographic. The type of people living in the building should be considered so that you don’t make the mistake of living in a place not suited for you. For example, you have just recently retired and your kids have all moved out of your place to start their own families and you decide to live in the city in a condo. Of course you wouldn’t want to live in a building filled with young adults who are living a party lifestyle.
- Building Reputation and Neighborhood. Your agent would know what reputation your prospected building has so much sure to ask him. It would also do you good to research more about the neighborhood of the building and what developments are being made around it because it can affect the future value of the property.
- Décor Restrictions. Before you can renovate the unit, you should know that condo boards place restrictions which mean you can’t fully decide on the décor of the unit.
If you are just looking to rent, there are many luxurious condos for rent in Hua Hin.